Our in office Payment Plan
CONCORD SMILES GOLD PLAN
WHAT IS THE CONCORD SMILES GOLD PLAN?
The CONCORD SMILES GOLD PLAN is an annual plan that has been developed to deliver quality dental care services to families like yours, at prices that make sense for today’s economy, without interference to the standard of care from third party (dental insurance companies). Our office offers the convenience of extended hours, plus the individualized attention of private care, one on one with our doctor.
WHERE ARE SERVICES OBTAINED?
Services for this plan are offered at our office ONLY, located at 2933 Salvio St, Concord, CA
HOW DO I RECEIVE CARE?
After your membership is effective simply call the dental office (925)687-6453 for an appointment.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
You, your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 19 or full time students up to age 23 yrs of age (proof must be provided)
WHEN WILL BENEFITS BEGIN?
Benefit will begin immediately after your membership due is paid in full. Members must remain in the plan a minimum of 12 months.
WHAT IS THE ANNUAL COST
|3 or 4 Members||$599|
|5 or more Members||Consultation of fee|
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The CONCORDSMILE SMILE GOLD PLAN provides simple teeth cleaning (up to 2 per year), examination and X-ray NO CHARGE. Your membership in this plan also affords you a reduced fee schedule. However, unlike a conventional insurance plan there are no deductibles and no yearly maximums. Additional comprehensive treatment or procedures are provided at REDUCED rates of 20% OFF. There is a $20 copay that will be due on problem oriented office visits.
All payments are made directly to the dental office. As treatment is performed payments are made at each appointment you should discuss all future payments and costs before future appointments are made. Interest free PAYMENT plans are available to cover the cost of treatment for up to 6 months with approved credit (repayment length is based on amount of service).
Eligible members and their eligible dependents may receive emergency care for the relief of pain or swelling. There will be a $20 co-pay due at these visits
HOW TO JOIN
Fill out the attached enrollment form, include your check or your credit card information and the number of family members that will be joining the plan
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Demonstrated non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment.
- Services, which in the opinon of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health.
- Restorations, splints or other appliances used to increase vertical dimension or to restore occlusion
- Any service you are referred out of the office for: Periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery
- Congenital malformations, except congenital anomaly of a tooth or teeth covered from birth
- Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in the dental office
- Hospital benefits for any other dental procedure.
- Loss or theft of dentures, bridges or crowns
- Services for injuries or conditions, which are covered under Workers’ Compensation or Employer’s Liability Laws
- Services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient
- If patient should become covered by a traditional dental plan this plan becomes null & void with no refund of the fees.
SERVICE FOR THIS PLAN IS AVAILABLE AT:
2933 Salvio St
Concord, CA 94519
PROVIDER FOR THIS PLAN IS:
Gigi Huynh, D.D.S